Setup Guide - Windows 98
Please note: Your Windows CD may be required to complete these setups.
Setup your Computer for Connecting to Chariot netconnect
Install the Required Components
- if you haven't installed Dial-Up Networking before.
Create an Internet Connection
- create and configure an Internet connection to Chariot.
Setup your Network
- add and configure the network components for an Internet connection.
Check your Existing Settings
Configure your Internet Connection
- configure your existing Internet connection to Chariot.
Configure your Network
- configure your network components.
Configure your Modem
- configure your modem settings for reliable connections.
This page is copyright ©
Chariot Pty Ltd
2001-08. All rights reserved.
Send comments to the